A level Computing
This qualification gives students an advanced knowledge in computing, including an understanding of computer systems, the principles of programming and problem-solving.
Students can develop:-
- Capacity to think creatively, innovatively, analytically, logically and critically
- An understanding of the organisation of computer systems
- The ability to apply skills, knowledge and understanding of computing, including programming, in a range of contexts to solve problems
- The capacity to see relationships between different aspects of the subject
- An understanding of the consequences of using computer, an awareness of emerging technologies and an appreciation of their potential impact on society.